Retreat Cancellation Policy
Please note that because retreats with Britta Bushnell, PhD/Transformed by Birth Inc. are limited to a small number of attendees, to allow for a more personable, intimate experience, our cancellation policy is in place to help us work together sharing expenses that may arise from unexpected cancellations.
- Full balance due February 1, 2024.
- Deposits (minus $100 USD relisting fee) are refundable or transferable to another new attendee assigned by original attendee up to January 31, 2024.
- Cancellation requests submitted 2/1/24-3/3/24 receive 50% of the total amount paid to date refunded.
- After 3/3/24: no refunds given, no exceptions.
- Any refunds allowed will incur a 3% processing fee to cover bank fees.
Additional notes on cancellations and travel insurance:
- No one books a retreat with the intention of canceling it, but unexpected events do occur, so please consider purchasing travel insurance and that it is your responsibility to read and understand our cancellation policies. Exceptions will not be made for any reason, including weather, injury/illness, or personal emergencies. No refunds or credits for failure to attend or failure to complete the retreat, or for arriving late or leaving early.
- We recommend that you purchase your own travel insurance. Most travel insurance must be purchased within 14 days of making your reservation. We encourage you to purchase trip cancellation insurance in order that your trip fees will be covered should you or your family have a medical problem prior to your trip or while on the trip. Trip insurance should also be purchased to cover medical expenses in the event you have an accident while on the retreat.
- We reserve the right to cancel retreats with inadequate participant interest, in which case all money paid to Britta Bushnell, PhD/Transformed by Birth Inc. will be refunded. Notification of cancellation for this reason will occur at least 1 month prior to retreat start date. Britta Bushnell, PhD/Transformed by Birth Inc. cannot be held responsible for any personal expenses, such as airline tickets due to changes in itineraries or retreat cancellations.