Descent to the Underworld
Harvesting Wisdom from the Depths of Postpartum
with Stacey Ramsower
& Britta Bushnell, PhD
Join us online Wednesdays April 20, 27, May 4, & 11
8-9:30 pm PDT
Are you ready to tell the truth of your experience?
Do you long for a community of other mothers hungry for something deeper than talk of diapers and sleep?
Does your heart and soul long to be seen more fully in the joy, challenges, and mundane of motherhood?
Caregivers need loving attention beyond information about how to better care for their children. YOU deserve to take up space, to matter, for the focus to be on you and your soul's wants and needs. Give yourself the time and depth you long for.
By the end of this four-session program you will:
- Feel connected with yourself and your personal story
- Know yourself more deeply
- Uncovered meaning in your personal story of postpartum and motherhood
- Remember who you are beyond your role in relationship to your child(ren)
- Be renewed and grounded
This online workshop takes place four Wednesday evenings:
April 20th, 27th, May 4th, & 11th
8-9:30 pm PDT
Three pricing options: Standard $220, Supporter $250, Community $190
A few scholarship spots available. Contact us for more info.
This Program is for those who...
- Know there is power in community with others on a similar journey
- Long to connect with others in deep ways
- Are ready to find new life in your journey and personal story
- Want to consciously honor and fiercely protect your energy and creativity
- Identify as someone who mothers
- Are open to using different modalities such as storytelling, movement, journaling, and art
This Program is not for those who...
- Want to stay in an old story or pattern
- Believe there is one right way to feel
- Think there is no point in mythology, poetry, or creative self-expression
- Have no desire to grow or evolve personally
Stacey Ramsower has been studying somatics and the healing arts for over twenty years. She offers a unique approach to sexual and reproductive health, including hands-on work, Ayurvedic nutrition and trauma-informed movement practice. Stacey has attended over 40 live births, supported numerous postpartum families, and offers compassionate care following trauma and loss. Stacey fills her cup with dance, devotional practice, sex, mothering and Mother Nature.
More about Stacey here.
Britta Bushnell, PhD
Dr. Britta Bushnell (she/her) is a wife and mother, author of Transformed by Birth, veteran childbirth educator, celebrated speaker, mythologist, and specialist in childbirth, relationship, and parenting. For over 20 years, Britta has worked with individuals and couples as they prepare for the life-changing experience of giving birth. Her work with parents and professionals has been enriched by her doctoral work in mythology and psychology, her years spent as a co-owner of and senior facilitator for Birthing From Within, as well as her dedicated study of the Solution-Focused approach to mentoring, storytelling, and workshop facilitation.
Read more about Britta here.