Free Resources from Britta Bushnell, PHD
We know the difference simple guides & resources can make. Here you will find some of our favorite giveaways, all in once place! Download as many as you wish - they are here for you.
Relationships Under Quarantine: A Video Conversation
Your Personal Question: A PDF Guide
What do you need to know? While I'm sure you can think of a long list of practical questions you are curious about, this exercise is designed to help you dig a little deeper.
This practice can be a very powerful one for those on the threshold of birth, life transition, or looking for transformation in their lives.
Parenting Resources to Help YOU Find Your Unique Way of Parenting
- The Conscious Parent, by Dr. Shefali Tsabary
- Elevating Child Care: A Guide to Respectful Parenting, by Janet Lansbury
- The Baby Book, Revised Edition: Everything You Need to
- Know About Your Baby from Birth to Age Two, by William Sears MD and Martha Sears RN
- The No-Cry Sleep Solution, Second Edition, by Elizabeth Pantley
- The Happiest Baby on the Block, by Harvey Karp
- Siblings Without Rivalry, by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish
- The Whole-Brain Child, by Daniel J. Siegel and Tina Payne Bryson