Something special happens when we sit together in intimate conversation with the focus entirely on you, your life, and what you want. What aspects of your life would you benefit from the support of an experienced mentor?
Private mentoring is for you if:
- You and your partner want the added support an experienced relationship mentor can provide.
- You want extra support during your transformation into parenthood--support that focuses entirely on YOU.
- You've experienced pregnancy loss, a difficult birth, or have personal struggles you'd like to explore privately.
- You're hungry for guidance about how to make your parenting journey a personal growth practice.
- You're a birth professional and you want to deepen your wisdom and broaden your skills for working with parents.
Your work with me starts with the question; “how can I help?” Once you take that first step forward, the journey unfolds like the mist clearing from a path already before you.
Whether you are seeking guidance in parenting, relationship mentoring, professional support in your work as a childbirth professional, or you just need a little extra guidance and someone to listen deeply to you, I’m here to help.
How you can work with me
- 90 minutes sessions
- These sessions are right for relationship check ups, regular parenting mentoring, or general postpartum support. ($425)
- 3 hour sessions
- Longer sessions allow for deeper exploration and more lasting change. These sessions are best for those navigating larger or more acute challenges. ($775)
- Available for on-going mentoring in parenting, skills development for birth professionals, and personal coaching. Committing to regular support often makes a more long-term growth and change. Contact me for more details.
Sessions are available on Zoom, by phone, or in person at a private office in Santa Monica (schedule permitting). If you do not see a time on the scheduler that works for you, please contact me to see about other possible options.
Accommodations can be made for wheel chair access for private in-person sessions with advanced notice. Usual space for private sessions is down two flights of stairs. If this poses any challenges, please contact us so different arrangements can be made ahead of time.