Something special happens when we sit down together in intimate conversation with the focus entirely on you, your life, and what you want. What aspects of your life would you benefit from the support of an experienced mentor?
Private mentoring is for you if:
- You and your partner want the added support an experienced relationship mentor can provide.
- You want extra support during your transformation into parenthood--support that focuses entirely on YOU.
- You've experienced pregnancy loss, a difficult birth, or have personal struggles you'd like to explore privately.
- You're hungry for guidance about how to make your parenting journey a personal growth practice.
- You're a birth professional and you want to deepen your wisdom and broaden your skills for working with parents.
Your work with me starts with the question; “how can I help?” Once you take that first step forward, the journey unfolds like the mist clearing from a path already before you.
Whether you are seeking guidance in parenting, relationship mentoring, professional support in your work as a childbirth professional, or you just need a little extra guidance and someone to listen deeply to you, I’m here to help.
How you can work with me
If you would like to find out more about working privately with me (by phone, online conferencing platform, or in person at a private location in Santa Monica) please contact me using the button below. Private sessions are either 90 minutes for $375 or 3 hours for $675. Longer sessions allow for deeper exploration and more lasting change. Packages are also available for on-going mentoring in parenting, skills development for birth professionals, and personal coaching. Contact me for more details.