Mikaela Lynn (she/they) is a Perinatal Care Specialist specializing in supporting families through all phases of reproductive health and parenting with an emphasis on stress and resilience building. Mikaela is a certified birth and postpartum doula, certified childbirth educator, and certified facilitator of the Resilience Toolkit. Mikaela brings over twenty years customer service experience and over ten years working in the medical arena to their work -- supporting clients holistically with a bespoke blend of evidence based research, intuitive and spiritual work, and boundless joy and curiosity. Time and time again clients remark on how Mikaela's energy brings people, babies, and pets flocking . Mikaela is currently pursuing IBCLC credentialing and is a graduate of Britta's Apprenticeship program.
Board of Directors
My Family (husband and children)
Depth—below the surface, profound, heart-centered
Community—supportive, loving, just, and equitable
Growth—to evolve, grow, develop, change, continue
Integrity—honest, genuine, brave, true to self
- Perfection is an illusion. Growth is valued here. We understand that setbacks, missteps, and “failures” are often opportunities for growth and learning.
- Individuals are the experts in their own lives.
- Not-knowing is a position and practice that has value in its own right.
- Wisdom comes in many forms and from many sources.
- Birth/postpartum work and soul work are interconnected.
- Anti-racism, LGBTQIA inclusion, and intersectionality are inseparable from birth and postpartum work.
- Brave communities of people are great for stimulating and supporting inner and outer development.