Enrollment Terms and Conditions:
1) Non-refundable deposit. Deposits hold your space just for you! They are non-refundable except in the case of medical emergency or early arrival of your baby.
2) Balance is due prior to the beginning of the first class. No refunds are given after start of class.
3) No prorating will be offered for missed classes due to work, scheduling conflicts, travel, or early arrival of your baby. If you or your partner are unable to attend any portion of the scheduled class time, attempts will be made to help fill in the missed content, but classes are richly experiential and it is impossible to convey the complexity of topics, content, dialogue, group engagement, and practice covered in each class. It is best to attend every class whenever possible.
4) Classes start on time. Please make arrangements to arrive to each class on time to minimize missed information and class disruption.
5) Schedule changes. Sometimes unexpected events occur (just like in birth!) and classes have to be changed. When this happens, we do our best to accommodate everyone's needs. If a schedule change means you can no longer attend the series/immersion, then it is often possible to switch to a different series/immersion. If this is not possible, a refund can be issued.
6) Class cancellations. A minimum of three mothers/couples are required for a class to run. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will be offered a different class or the option of a refund.
7) Waiver. A waiver of liability is required from each class participant and will be given at start of first class. If you would like to see the waiver before then, please contact us for a copy.